Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Afternoon


For my birthday I received a sweet, yummy tea:


It is a wonderful tea--fruity with a hint of cinnamon and I find it perfect for an afternoon tea break. It has no caffeine, so it won't keep me up at night. And it's light, bright taste gives me a pick-me-up when I need it most.

Look at the color--it's just gorgeous.


And what would an afternoon cup of tea be without a delicious piece of locally hand-crafted chocolate?


Yes, her name really is Gail Ambrosius and she makes the most divine truffles and chocolate treats. She loves what she does and her passion shines through her products.

Hope your Sunday is relaxing and peaceful.

3 comments:

Michaele said...

The tea really does look wonderful. I will have to try this brand. You should see my collection of Republic of Teas.

just jon said...

I haven't tried many of the Rishi, although I'm not much of a white or fruity teas too much. Been angry with Republic of Tea since they cut the Lemon Wintergrass... But I do love their Ginseng Peppermint.

I've been bringing back teas from St John Spice since my brother moved down there.. Their lemongrass is good, but I don't like it as much as the old Republic of Tea.

jon

Buttons Thoughts said...

Now I want that for breakfast. MMMM B