Friday, March 9, 2012

Good Reads

What we're reading:



As you can see, we've been learning about the Titanic, Inventions, Genetics, Electricity and all things French.



And for myself:


And we're listening to this in the car:




And in my free time:

 


I think I'm having more fun than the kids!

Here's another fun book:



It's a great way to expose your kids (and yourself) to the famous works of art. This was a gift from the kid's aunt Amy. We have also found many other interesting books on art at the library.

I love the library!

I love homeschooling!

4 comments:

Jim Helwig said...

And here's what I'm reading: 1,302 email messages in my work account this week. Someday I will get back to River Town: Two Years on the Yangtze.

Unknown said...

The Princess Bride is a book?! I'm gonna have to get that one!

Deb said...

We have loved the movie for years, and recently watched it, noticing in the credits that it is based on a book. That's when we got the book from the library--cool!

Michaele said...

I am curious about The Boy In The Uit Case. lol - really though - I am curious about it.