Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Names

My son, Aidan....

~the name wasn't popular when he was born, but since, we have met multiple Aidans as well as Caydens, Haidens, Jaydens, etc.  Apparently there was a character on a popular prime time show whose name was Aidan. We were going for something slightly unique, not too unusual and not very popular....

*sigh*

but I digress...

My son Aidan, is very interested in my blog. Well, truthfully he's never sat down and read it.

However, he is always making suggestions for things that I can blog about.

Like hamburgers.

Excuse me.

I stand corrected.

It is actually called a "double burger bacon deluxe".

Two patties, two slices of American cheese and four slices of bacon. Condiments galore.

His creation:
Seriously, dude, you gonna eat that whole thing?
Mouth-watering goodness

Every last bite.    

1 comment:

Michaele said...

Oh ya baby! Looks great! My girls are always very helpful with my blog topics also. haha