Wednesday, November 9, 2011

And Winter Arrived

Whoops!

Guess I should have kept my big fat blog shut! So sorry to those of you who aren't big fans of snow and wind and cold. When I wrote yesterday that we were ready for winter I didn't expect Mother Nature to take it to heart. So heartily.

Thank you Mother for giving me the opportunity to see all of the ways we are NOT quite ready for winter--we still need to dig up the rest of the potatoes, put away the patio chair cushions (not sure how I missed those), finish building the wood shed and get the snow tires onto the car.

Not as ready as I thought.

But for the beauty I am ready.

And this is a beautiful snow.



psssst, hey winter....

Welcome back!

5 comments:

Michaele said...

Still laughing about keeping your big fat blog shut.

dr momi said...

We had about 5 inches of snow here, near Green Bay. We were not ready either. Where are the windshield scrapers???

Jill said...

Hi! I found you through Sprout N Wings and am happy to be your newest follower!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Michaele is right you are funny. I am happy to have found you. Love the first line. Cool shots get it? Well I tried. Yes I am laughing. B

Mary Ann said...

Found you through Michaele... DON'
T send the snow our way!