Friday, May 21, 2010

Mud


This is what happens when you don't budget for landscaping with a new home building project. Yes, folks, mud. Two years of mud, but who's counting? And if you're like me~ cool, hip and fun, you allow your children to invent new ways of cavorting in the mud and say to yourself :"Ha, it's only mud." And on sunny days, the children use the hose to make the mud. And they make rivers and lakes. And they are well-pleased.

But then the offspring come into the house. And the dogs, who find mud-cavorting just as pleasurable as the offspring. "Ha", you say "it is only mud!"

But, actually I'm not laughing or smiling. I'm mostly frustrated, because I JUST MOPPED THE #@&% FLOOR!!!!!


............We'll be finishing that landscaping this summer. 




In the meantime, I'm still pretty cool...

How many kids have a mud hole in their backyard?


No comments: