Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Yummy Cheesey Bread

I made Mama Pea's Italian bread the other day and it was yummy! Follow the link for the recipe--I'm too lazy to copy it all down here. Plus, I'd like to send some more traffic her way and make sure to acknowledge that it is her bread and not mine.

I actually did not knead by hand, but used my stand mixer instead. (yup, too lazy). After the prescribed 20 minutes, I divided, shaped and placed on the oiled and cornmealed pan.
Then I threw it into the fridge. We couldn't wait for cheesey bread, so we only left it in the fridge for 2 hours.

Baked and viola!

So pretty!

We turned 2 loaves into cheesey bread.


Ya know how Homer Simpson drools and moans over donuts?


Insert that sound here:

8 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Hi, Deb! Oh, I am SO glad the bread turned out for you. Did you put the other two loaves in the freezer? I have three in my freezer right now and it sure is a good feeling to know I can have some garlic cheese bread (if I just remember to pull a loaf out a couple of hours ahead!) for a meal if I want.

Your loaves look loverly!

Jen Piwtpitt said...

Yummy!!

Unknown said...

Greetings from a fellow homeschool/homesteader in WV. I think I'm going to enjoy your blog...The bread looks way too yummy! BTW, I found you on PIWTPITT. Isn't she hilarious?! Stop by & see me sometime at http://institchesonthecompound.blogspot.com/

Kari at K Sabrosa, LLC said...

Yum! That looks so good, I only wish it were gluten-free :-)

Jim Helwig said...

Mmmmmmmm.... cheese bread! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-4P1WPE-Qg

Anonymous said...

Oh Awesome Admin is really good By Trade Printer with Web To Print

Michaele said...

Those look awesome! Perfect crust!

Unknown said...

ohhhh now that looks good! thanks!