Monday, February 28, 2011

They Have Arrived

.... the seeds we ordered, that is.
We have a boatload of seeds left from last year as well. These are just the things we didn't have. In a couple of weeks we'll get some of these going inside and hopefully have some nice flats of seedlings in May.

It's Project Quilting time again. Check out the entries this week for the "Hardware Store Challenge", which would have left me stumped. Fortunately these folks are much more creative than I am. Here is the link: Where Creativity Blooms you can win a coffee cozy this week. The link is also on the top right side of this page. Mostly I just like to admire all the different creations and marvel at the fact that they are completed in one week.

Be inspired. Be very inspired.

1 comment:

Michaele said...

I got my seeds yesterday and I feel like it is officially spring. Mine are heirloom, so I am hoping to spend less on seeds next year. Your selection look nice!