Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Waaaaah!

I.

Hate.

Rose.

Chafers.

Yes, I know hate is a strong word. But it is warranted here. They are repulsive, and as near as I can tell, have no useful purpose in the world.

I cannot wait for them to cease and desist their disgusting orgies on my fruits and vegetables.

Get out of my hair.

Get off my laundry.

Stop eating my plants.

Die already--or hibernate--or do whatever it is you do for the rest of the year.

"Leave! Now! And never come back!"

That quote is from a movie--if you can tell me which one I will reward you with a vial of dead rose chafers.

But seriously--do you know the movie? If you do, leave a comment and I will choose a winner at random. Be the recipient of a genuine Dancing Apron Farmer apron.

don't cheat!! and leave a way for me to contact you. Good luck! Deadline for answers is next Friday--July 15th--Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 release day!!! Woo! Woo!
Sorry-these were given as gifts, but I will make an equally-stunning one for our winner!

2 comments:

Michaele said...

Doesn't ring a bell. Sorry. Obviously I didn't cheat : )

karitz said...

I see my apron there, and I LOVE it:-) And I don't know the answer either:-)