Monday, May 9, 2011

We've had a terrific couple of weeks. On April 30th our 4-H club presented a drama for the county drama festival and won the award for best overall presentation. The kids did a fabulous job and as their director I was extremely proud. It was an original production and you can find a link here to view the video. It was great fun.

This past weekend we spent in Oshkosh for the Wisconsin Parents Association homeschooling conference. We presented two workshops~one was a series of fun, team-oriented math and science challenges. The second was a discussion on how to homeschool when you do not have a support group or feel  unsupported in other ways.  We felt both workshops went well...... we had a great time, anyway!


My little girl decided to take over giving instructions about halfway through!
Now back to business--I have chicks in my bathroom and seedlings in my loft. Weeds in my garden and spring fever in my blood.

Bring it!

No comments: